Отправьте вопрос, чем мы можем быть Вам полезны, и получите персонализированное предложение прямо сейчас!
Account Opening Proposal for
AS Expobank (Latvia)1
Kr. Valdemara 19, Riga, LV-1010, Latvia
AS Expobank is one of the oldest banks in Latvia - it was founded in 1991. In 2010, a Cyprus branch of the Bank was opened. The Bank actively cooperates with world holdings as related to the accounts opening. In the beginning of the year 2012, the citizen of Russia, Mr. Igor Kim, became the sole shareholder of the Bank.
Account management methods
Internet bank (in Russian/English)
Types of accounts
Current, investment savings
USD, EUR, RUR
Accounts are multi-currency.
Minimum monthly balance and other bank's requirements to its clients
There are no exact requirements as to the minimum balance. However, there should be some cash at the account.
The bank reserves the right to require any documents (contracts, agreements, payment invoices, statements of source of client's funds etc.) both prior to the account opening and upon the execution of payments on the account.
Account opening: EUR 200
- in rubles: EUR 15 - EUR 20;
- in USD: EUR 30 - EUR 85;
- in EUR: EUR 25 - EUR 50
MasterCard Gold (EUR, USD, LVL), Maestro (USD, EUR)
Bank offers various investment programs.
Short description of account opening procedure
Filling in and signature of the forms required for bank account opening, and all other actions necessary for account opening take place in our office in the presence of the bank officer and with the assistance of our specialist of Banking Services Department. The presence of the account signatory is obligatory; the presence of the beneficiary is not required.
- originals of corporate documents and seal of the company;
- provision of information about the resident company and the address of actual conduct of business is obligatory;
- originals and copies of documents certifying the identity and residence address of the beneficiary and the account signatory;
- the beneficiary's CV in free format.
Terms of account activation (approximate)
7 business days from the date of receipt by the bank of all specified documents and information.
Fees for account opening assistance
Note! Important information!
In case of the bank's refusal to open the account:
1) due to the fault of our officer, 100% of the cost of account opening services shall be refunded to a client;
2) due to other reason, e.g. if the bank found information about the client in the Internet, which appears suspicious to the bank, or if the bank ceased to open accounts for companies with the given activity or with partners from certain countries etc., 50% of the cost of account opening services shall be refunded to a client;
3) due to the client's fault to submit necessary information/documents to the bank, or if the client provided the bank with a false information etc., services of the company shall be deemed rendered in full, and the cost of account opening services shall not be refunded.
1 Information as of March 2015.
2 Only short list of rates is given in this section. The complete list may be provided upon request.