Send a request
Send us your request for any issue you are interested in and we’ll provide you with a tailored offer as soon as possible!
Account Opening Proposal for
BNP Paribas (Switzerland)1
Place De Hollande 2, Ch-1204, Genève, Switzerland
The bank belongs to BNP Paribas group, one of the first foreign banking groups which opened its representative office in Russia in 1974. In 1970s, the group launched projects in the field of international trade financing, and in 1990s, applied this experience at the Russian market. The banking group is a leading one in many EU countries. The shareholder of BNP Paribas (Switzerland) is a Swiss non-profit association.
Fitch: F1 +/A+; Moody's: A2/C-
Account management methods
Internet bank (in English), fax (with voice confirmation)
Types of accounts
Corporate current accounts (natural resources trade).
Minimum monthly balance and other bank's requirements to its clients
There is no minimum balance required.
The bank reserves the right to require any documents (contracts, agreements, payment invoices, statements of source of client's funds etc.) both prior to the account opening and upon the execution of payments on the account.
To be submitted only upon express request of the client.
Bank offers various investment programs.
Short description of account opening procedure
A meeting with the bank representative in our office is necessary to open the account. At its own discretion, the client may leave for the country of the bank residence. The presence of the beneficiary and the account signatory is obligatory.
Documents and information necessary to open the account:
- originals of corporate documents and seal of the company;
- business description of the client (in free format);
- provision of information about the address of actual conduct of business is obligatory;
- originals of documents certifying the identity and residence address of the beneficiary and the account signatory;
- the beneficiary's and the account signatory's CV in free format;
- notice of an account held by the beneficiary and the account signatory in a foreign or Russian bank.
Terms of account activation (approximate)
20 business days from the date of receipt by the bank of all specified documents and information.
Fees for account opening assistance
Note! Important information!
In case of the bank's refusal to open the account:
1) due to the fault of our officer, 100% of the cost of account opening services shall be refunded to a client;
2) due to other reason, e.g. if the bank found information about the client in the Internet, which appears suspicious to the bank, or if the bank ceased to open accounts for companies with the given activity or with partners from certain countries etc., 50% of the cost of account opening services shall be refunded to a client;
3) due to the client's fault to submit necessary information/documents to the bank, or if the client provided the bank with a false information etc., services of the company shall be deemed rendered in full, and the cost of account opening services shall not be refunded.
1Information as of January 2013.
2 Only short list of rates is given in this section. The complete list may be provided upon request.