Send a request
Send us your request for any issue you are interested in and we’ll provide you with a tailored offer as soon as possible!
Account Opening Proposal for
Citadele Banka (Latvia)1
Republikas sq., 2а Riga, LV-1010 Latvia
Citadele Bank was founded on June 30, 2010, in the course of Parex Banka restructuring. The core owner of Citadele bank is a Latvian state joint stock company; its shares are also held by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD).
Account management methods
Internet bank (in Russian/English), fax, phone
Types of accounts
USD, EUR, RUR
Accounts are multi-currency.
Minimum monthly balance and other bank's requirements to its clients
There is no minimum balance required.
The bank reserves the right to require any documents (contracts, agreements, payment invoices, statements of source of client's funds etc.) both prior to the account opening and upon the execution of payments on the account.
Current account opening: EUR 150
Account closing: EUR 100
Account maintenance: 3-15 EUR per month
Incoming payments: free of charge
EUR: EUR 18-95
Enabling and maintenance of Internet bank service: free of charge
Provision of Digipass: EUR 50
Correspondence custody: not available
Maestro, Visa, MasterCard
Bank offers various investment programs.
Short description of account opening procedure
Filling in and signature of the forms required for bank account opening, and all other actions necessary for account opening take place in the bank representative office (Moscow, Kyiv) with the assistance of our specialist of Banking Services Department. The presence of the account signatory is obligatory, the presence of the beneficiary is not obligatory.
Documents and information necessary to open the account:
- originals of corporate documents and seal of the company;
- provision of information about the resident company and the address of actual conduct of business is obligatory;
- provision of a document certifying the lawfulness of the source of funds is obligatory;
- original bank reference issued to the beneficiary and the account signatory by another foreign or Russian bank;
- the beneficiary's and the account signatory's CV in free format;
- originals and copies of documents certifying the identity and residence address of the beneficiary and the account signatory.
Terms of account activation (approximate)
10 business days from the date of receipt by the bank of all specified documents and information
Fees for account opening assistance
Note! Important information!
In case of the bank's refusal to open the account:
1) due to the fault of our officer, 100% of the cost of account opening services shall be refunded to a client;
2) due to other reason, e.g. if the bank found information about the client in the Internet, which appears suspicious to the bank, or if the bank ceased to open accounts for companies with the given activity or with partners from certain countries etc., 50% of the cost of account opening services shall be refunded to a client;
3) due to the client's fault to submit necessary information/documents to the bank, or if the client provided the bank with a false information etc., services of the company shall be deemed rendered in full, and the cost of account opening services shall not be refunded.
1 Information as of March 2015.
2 Only short list of rates is given in this section. The complete list may be provided upon request.