Send a request
Send us your request for any issue you are interested in and we’ll provide you with a tailored offer as soon as possible!
Account Opening Proposal for
Citadele Bankas (Lithuania)1
K. Kalinausko str. 13, LT-03107 Vilnius, Lithuania
Citadele Bankas in Lithuania was founded in 2010, in the course of Parex bank restructuring, and became a part of Citadele group legally assuming rights and obligations of Parex bank. The sole shareholder of Lithuanian Citadele is Latvian Citadele.
Account management methods
Internet bank (in Russian/English), fax
Types of accounts
USD, EUR, RUR
Accounts can be single- and multi-currency.
Minimum monthly balance and other bank's requirements to its clients
There is no minimum monthly balance required.
The bank reserves the right to require any documents (contracts, agreements, payment invoices, statements of source of client's funds etc.) both prior to the account opening and upon the execution of payments on the account.
Account opening: EUR 150
Account closing: free of charge
Account maintenance: EUR 7 per month
Incoming payments: EUR 2 - EUR 7 (depends on the country of payment)
Outgoing payments: free of charge - EUR 25 (a simple transfer; depends on the payer)
Enabling and maintenance of Internet bank service: free of charge
Provision of Digipass: EUR 35
Correspondence custody: not available
Maestro, Visa, MasterCard
Bank offers various investment programs.
Short description of account opening procedure
Filling in and signature of the forms required for bank account opening, and all other actions necessary for account opening take place in the bank representative office (Moscow, Saint Petersburg) with the assistance of our specialist of Banking Services Department. The presence of the account signatory is obligatory, the presence of the beneficiary is not obligatory.
Documents and information necessary to open the account:
- originals of corporate documents and seal of the company;
- provision of information about the resident company and the address of actual conduct of business is obligatory;
- provision of a document certifying the lawfulness of the source of funds is obligatory;
- original bank reference issued to the beneficiary and the account signatory by another foreign or Russian bank;
- the beneficiary's and the account signatory's CV in free format;
- originals and copies of documents certifying the identity and residence address of the beneficiary and the account signatory.
Terms of account activation (approximate)
10 business days from the date of receipt by the bank of all specified documents and information
Fees for account opening assistance
Note! Important information!
In case of the bank's refusal to open the account:
1) due to the fault of our officer, 100% of the cost of account opening services shall be refunded to a client;
2) due to other reason, e.g. if the bank found information about the client in the Internet, which appears suspicious to the bank, or if the bank ceased to open accounts for companies with the given activity or with partners from certain countries etc., 50% of the cost of account opening services shall be refunded to a client;
3) due to the client's fault to submit necessary information/documents to the bank, or if the client provided the bank with a false information etc., services of the company shall be deemed rendered in full, and the cost of account opening services shall not be refunded.
1 Information as of January 2014.
2 Only short list of rates is given in this section. The complete list may be provided upon request.