Send a request
Send us your request for any issue you are interested in and we’ll provide you with a tailored offer as soon as possible!
Offer of Bank Account Opening with
Coutts Bank (Switzerland)
13, Quai de l'ile Case postale 5440, CH-1211, Geneva Switzerland
Coutts Bank Ltd (Switzerland) was founded in 1869. The bank belongs to The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the largest banking group in the world. The oldest bank of the group was founded in 1692 - Coutts & Co. This bank is one of the oldest private banks of Great Britain. The royal family keeps its savings with this bank. The group has a great number of branches in different countries all over the world.
S&P: BBB+; Moody's: A3; Fitch: BBB+
Account management methods
Internet-bank, telephone, fax, and electronic messages
Types of accounts
Saving and investment
Currencies of account
CHF, EUR, USD, and GBP
Minimum average monthly balance and other bank requirements for its clients
CHF 200 000
Incoming payments: free of charge;
Outgoing payments: from CHF 5 to CHF 35;
Numbered accounts: CHF 300.
German, English, French, and Russian
Visa and MasterCard
The bank is ready to offer a wide range of investment programs.
Short description of account opening procedure
A meeting with the bank's representative, who visits Moscow once every three months, is necessary to open an account.
Filling in the forms necessary to open an account and the signing of such forms, together with all other formalities required to open an account, shall be carried out in our company office with the support of the bank's representative and our specialists.
A client can also visit the country of the bank's office seat at his discretion.
The following information and documents are necessary to open an account:
- original constituent documents of the company (when opening a corporate account);
- originals and copies of documents of identification confirming the account holder's residential address;
- it is obligatory to provide details of the address at which business is actually conducted;
- CV of the company beneficiary (for corporate clients) in free format;
- certificate confirming the presence of a bank account of a beneficiary and/or holder of an account in another foreign or Russian bank.
Terms of account activation (approximate)
3-4 weeks from the date of the bank's receipt of the stated documents and information
Fees for account opening assistance