Offer of Bank Account Opening with
Euram Bank (Austria)
||Palais Esterházy, Wallnerstrasse 4, 1010 Vienna, Austria|
|General Description||European American Investment Bank AG (Euram Bank) was founded in Vienna in 1999 and is now a totally independent Austrian private bank. Private individuals comprise the shareholders in the bank.|
||Ratings are inapplicable|
|Methods of Account Management
||Internet-bank (for a review only), fax with the confirmation of a code word|
|Types of Accounts
||Saving and investment|
|Currencies of Account
||USD and EUR|
|Minimum Average Monthly Balance and Other Bank Requirements for its Clients
||USD/EUR 100 000|
||Incoming payments: free of charge;
Outgoing payments: from EUR 60 to EUR 150 (depending on the amount);
Account servicing: EUR 200 a year.
|Language of Communication
||English, German, and Russian|
||The bank is ready to offer a wide range of investment programs.|
|Brief Description of Account Opening Procedure
||Filling in the forms necessary to open an account and the signing of such forms, together with all other formalities required to open an account, shall be carried out in our company office with the support of the bank's representative and our specialists.
A client can also visit the country of the bank's office seat at his discretion.
The following information and documents are necessary to open an account:
- original constituent documents of the company (when opening a corporate account);
- originals and copies of documents of identification confirming the account holder's residential address;
- client's business description (in free format);
- it is obligatory to provide details of the address at which business is actually conducted;
- CV of the company beneficiary (for corporate clients) in free format.
|Period of Account Opening (approximately)
||2-4 weeks from the date of the bank's receipt of all the stated documents and information|
|Fees for account opening assistance||USD 950