Offer of Bank Account Opening with
Hyposwiss Privatbank (Switzerland)
||Schützengasse 4, Zurich, Switzerland
|General Description||Hyposwiss Privatebank AG was founded in 1889 as Schweizerische Hypothekenbank. The bank has been successfully consulting in the field of investments and client assets management since 1970. In 1980 the bank changed its name to the present one. 54,8% of the shares belong to a canton bank, St.Galler Kantonalbank; 55,2% of shares are on free sale (and belong to private shareholders).
||S&P: AA; Moody's: Aa1
|Methods of Account Management
||Internet-bank, telephone, fax, and electronic messages
|Types of Accounts
||Saving and investment (numbered accounts are available)
|Currencies of Account
||EUR, USD, and CHF
|Minimum Average Monthly Balance and Other Bank Requirements for its Clients
||A client must refill his account with an amount of at least CHF 200 000 - 300 000 (or the equivalent of the stated amount in USD or EUR) within the first 3 months of opening an account. The average monthly security deposit must total CHF 500 000.
||Incoming payments: free of charge;
- CHF 0 - 50 000 minimum 1% of amount;
- CHF 50 000 - 100 000 - 0,60%;
- CHF 100 000 - 250 000 - 0,50%;
- CHF 250 000 - 500 000 - 0,35%;
- CHF 500 000 and more - as agreed with the bank;
Outgoing payments: from EUR 5 to EUR 16 (0,1% of the transfer amount is charged additionally but this amount cannot exceed EUR 340);
Urgent payments: 0,05% of payment amount but no less than EUR 8 and no more than EUR 200 (in addition to the above rates for the transfer);
When IBAN is absent in payment order EUR 10 are charged;
Storage of correspondence in the bank: EUR 60 a year.
|Language of Communication
||English, German, French, and Russian
||The bank is ready to offer a wide range of investment programs.
|Brief Description of Account Opening Procedure
||A meeting with the bank's representative, who visits Moscow once every three months, is necessary to open an account.
Filling in the forms necessary to open an account, signing of such forms as well as other acts necessary to open an account shall be performed in our company office with the support of the bank's representative and our specialists.
A client can also visit the country of the bank's office seat at his discretion.
The following information and documents are necessary to open an account:
- original constituent documents of the company (when opening a corporate account);
- originals and copies of documents of identification confirming the account holder's residential address;
- it is obligatory to provide details of the address at which business is actually conducted;
- CV of the company beneficiary (for corporate clients) in free format;
- certificate confirming the presence of a bank account of a beneficiary and/or holder of an account in another foreign or Russian bank.
|Period of Account Opening (approximately)
||3-4 weeks from the date of the bank's receipt of the stated documents and information
|Fees for account opening assistance||USD 950