Send a request
Send us your request for any issue you are interested in and we’ll provide you with a tailored offer as soon as possible!
Account Opening Proposal for
LGT BANK (Austria)1
Bankgasse 9, A-1010 Vienna, Austria
LGT Bank head office is located in Lichtenstein. In 2004, the representative office in Austria was founded and in 2007, subsidiary LGT bank (Austria) was opened with an exclusive bank license. From September 2012, the bank in Austria was reorganized in the Lichtenstein branch. The shareholders of the bank are private individuals.
Popular world agencies did not assign any ratings to this bank.
Account management methods
Internet bank (view only), fax, phone
Types of accounts
USD, EUR, RUR
Minimum monthly balance and other bank's requirements to its clients
An initial payment in the amount of EUR 200 000 is required to open the account. In the course of year, the minimum balance shall amount to EUR 500 000.
The bank reserves the right to require any documents (contracts, agreements, payment invoices, statements of source of client's funds etc.) both prior to the account opening and upon the execution of payments on the account.
Account opening: EUR 200
Account closing: EUR 200
Account maintenance: EUR 240 per year
Incoming payments: free of charge
Outgoing payments: 0,2% of the amount (min EUR 50, max EUR 500)
Enabling and maintenance of Internet bank service: free of charge
Correspondence custody: free of charge
Bank offers various investment programs.
Short description of account opening procedure
Filling in and signature of the forms required for bank account opening, and all other actions necessary for account opening take place in our office with the presence of the bank officer and our specialist of Banking Services Department. The presence of the beneficiary and the account signatory is obligatory.
Documents and information necessary to open the account:
- originals of corporate documents and seal of the company;
- business description of the client (in free format);
- provision of information about the address of actual conduct of business and the source of funds is obligatory;
- originals and copies of documents certifying the identity and residence address of the beneficiary and the account signatory;
- the beneficiary's inquiry form.
Terms of account activation (approximate)
15 business days from the date of receipt by the bank of all specified documents and information.
Fees for account opening assistance
Note! Important information!
In case of the bank's refusal to open the account:
1) due to the fault of our officer, 100% of the cost of account opening services shall be refunded to a client;
2) due to other reason, e.g. if the bank found information about the client in the Internet, which appears suspicious to the bank, or if the bank ceased to open accounts for companies with the given activity or with partners from certain countries etc., 50% of the cost of account opening services shall be refunded to a client;
3) due to the client's fault to submit necessary information/documents to the bank, or if the client provided the bank with a false information etc., services of the company shall be deemed rendered in full, and the cost of account opening services shall not be refunded.
1 Information as of January 2016.
2 Only short list of rates is given in this section. The complete list may be provided upon request.