Send a request
Send us your request for any issue you are interested in and we’ll provide you with a tailored offer as soon as possible!
Offer of Bank Account Opening with
Union Bancaire Privee (UBP Bank) (Switzerland)
|Address ||Rue du Rhône 96-98, Geneva, Switzerland|
|General Description||In 1969 Edgar de Picciotto founded the bank Compagnie De Et D'investissements (CBI) which merged with TDB-American Express bank in the unified bank Union Bancaire Privee in 1990. The Bank has representative offices in over 20 countries all over the world. The conservative Swiss Picciotto family are the bank's shareholders.|
|Credit Ratings ||Private bank - no ratings applicable|
|Methods of Account Management ||Internet-bank, telephone, fax, and electronic messages|
|Types of Accounts ||Saving and investment (numbered accounts are possible)|
|Currencies of Account ||CHF, EUR, and USD|
|Minimum Average Monthly Balance and Other Bank Requirements for its Clients ||It is necessary to deposit CHF 1 000 000 to the account within six months upon the account opening. The same amount is a credit monthly average balance.|
|Rates||Account maintenance: CHF 500 a year;
Incoming payments: free of charge;
Outgoing payments: CHF 10-30 (CHF 50 for additional instructions).
|Language of Communication ||English, German, French, and Russian|
|Plastic Cards ||Visa, American Express, and MasterCard|
|Investment Programs ||The bank is ready to offer a wide range of investment programs.|
|Brief Description of Account Opening Procedure ||Filling in the forms necessary to open an account and the signing of such forms, together with all other formalities required to open an account, shall be carried out in our company office with the support of the bank's representative and our specialists.
A client can also visit the country of the bank's office seat at his discretion.
The following information and documents are necessary to open an account:
- original constituent documents of the company (when opening a corporate account);
- originals and copies of documents of identification confirming the account holder's residential address;
- client's business description (in free format);
- it is obligatory to provide details of the address at which business is actually conducted;
- CV of the company beneficiary (for corporate clients) in free format;
- certificate confirming the presence of a bank account of a beneficiary and/or holder of an account in another foreign or Russian bank.
|Period of Account Opening (approximately)||3-4 weeks from the date of the bank's receipt of all the stated documents and information|
|Fees for account opening assistance||USD 950|