Send a request
Send us your request for any issue you are interested in and we’ll provide you with a tailored offer as soon as possible!
Account Opening Proposal for
Bahnhofstrasse 45, CH-8001, Zurich, Switzerland
The bank was founded in 1912. In December 1997, the bank merged with Swiss Bank Corporation (founded in 1872) which, at the time, ranked No.2 in Switzerland and No.25 in the world. The bank is a public company, and its shares are listed at the world's leading exchanges. The majority of shares of UBS bank are owned by legal entities.
Fitch: A/F1; S&P: A/A-1; Moody's: A2/Baa2
Account management methods
Internet bank (in English), fax (with voice confirmation)
Types of accounts
Investment savings, current
USD, EUR, RUR
Minimum monthly balance and other bank's requirements to its clients
Minimum balance amounts to USD 2 000 000.
The bank reserves the right to require any documents (contracts, agreements, payment invoices, statements of source of client's funds etc.) both prior to the account opening and upon the execution of payments on the account.
Account opening: free of charge
Account closing: free of charge
Account maintenance: CHF80 - CHF 15 000 per year
Incoming payments: free of charge - CHF 0,20 (depends on the number of payment per month)
Outgoing payments: free of charge - CHF 5 (depends on the number of payment per month)
Enabling and maintenance of Internet bank service: free of charge
Correspondence custody: CHF 600
Visa, MasterCard, Maestro
Bank offers various investment programs.
Short description of account opening procedure
Filling in and signature of the forms required for bank account opening, and all other actions necessary for account opening take place in the bank's representative office (Moscow, Kyiv) with the presence of our specialist of Banking Services Department.
At its own discretion, the client may leave for the country of the bank residence. The presence of the beneficiary and the account signatory is obligatory.
Documents and information necessary to open the account:
- originals of corporate documents and seal of the company;
- client's business description (in free format);
- provision of information about the address of actual conduct of business is obligatory;
- originals of documents certifying the identity and residence address of the beneficiary and the account signatory;
- the beneficiary's CV in free format;
- notice of an account or a card held by the beneficiary and the account signatory in other foreign or Russian bank.
Terms of account activation (approximate)
20 business days from the date of receipt by the bank of all specified documents and information
Fees for account opening assistance
Note! Important information!
In case of the bank's refusal to open the account:
1) due to the fault of our officer, 100% of the cost of account opening services shall be refunded to a client;
2) due to other reason, e.g. if the bank found information about the client in the Internet, which appears suspicious to the bank, or if the bank ceased to open accounts for companies with the given activity or with partners from certain countries etc., 50% of the cost of account opening services shall be refunded to a client;
3) due to the client's fault to submit necessary information/documents to the bank, or if the client provided the bank with a false information etc., services of the company shall be deemed rendered in full, and the cost of account opening services shall not be refunded.
1 Information as of January 2013.
2 Only short list of rates is given in this section. The complete list may be provided upon request.